Avaya IPT Engineer - IP Office, Project Installation & Maintenance, Avaya IP Office, IP406, IP403, IP500v/IP500v2 and IP Office Server Edition. Implementation, Support & Maintenance. AVAYA jobs
Leading UC & Network Integrator and Avaya Partner
We are currently working with an award winning provider of Unified Communications solutions and we are looking for an Avaya IP Office Engineer, to act as Project Lead for assigned Avaya IP Office Projects. Working closely with internal departments to ensure a first class service is delivered to the customer, you will also be required to provide support and resolve complex customer issues remotely. The successful candidate will need to have demonstrable experience installing and maintaining Avaya IP Office solutions with excellent client facing skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Installation projects in the field. This will involve pre-installation customer meetings with the project manager. Full ownership of the installation in the field to completion of the project.
- Responsible for customer sign off documentation.
- To carry out maintenance duties when required and work with the service desk team.
- Fully experienced in Avaya telephony installations - experience of working with Avaya IP Office, IP406,IP403,IP500v/IP500v2 and IP Office Server Edition
- Knowledge of OneX Portal/Voicemail Pro/ IPOCC/Sip
- ACSS/AIPS qualified
- Experience in maintenance on Avaya telephony systems and applications
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in exploring and for a full, detailed job description please send your CV.