1st Line Support Analyst, Remote Support, Service Desk, Help Desk Job
Fantastic opportunity for a 1st Line Support Analyst to join one of UK’s largest technology companies in Basingstoke. You will be responsible for solving technical 1st line support incidents, problems, and requests as well as providing support and technical assistance on various products. You will need to perform against service level agreements and have an excellent level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of IT Support, Active Directory
- Knowledge of Mircosoft operating systems.
- Understanding of TCP/IP and other networking protocols including IPv4 and/or IPv6
- Ideally configuring switches, routers, firewall
- Able to work on a shift rota pattern including days and nights.
You will need to have excellent communication skills both verbal and written as you will be dealing with high volume of calls and emails. You must be a quick learner and want to develop your career as this entry position will lead you to promotion to 2nd and 3rd line positions and beyond. This company has a strict promote from within policy.
You will be working in a buzzing and vibrant environment alongside very talented team members. You will be offered a competitive salary + benefits with full training and development.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration!