1st Line Service Desk Jobs x4
UK Leading Technology Services Group urgently seek 4 x Service Desk Analyst’s to join their busy Service Desk within their Horsham site. This is a 1st Line Service Desk Analyst position, ideal for someone with 6-18 months IT Service Desk experience.
- Responsible for ensuring excellent customer service is provided consistently, by following up actions in a timely matter, providing regular customer updates and meeting promises made.
- You will take ownership for all incidents and requests
- Responsible for initial incident triage.
- Maintaining the rapport with customers and ownership throughout the incident lifecycle.
- Liaise pro-actively with suppliers and escalate where necessary to achieve customer specific SLA’s.
- Consistently meet Service Desk KPI set by the Service Centre Manager.
- Escalate to appropriate remote support engineer
- Dispatching the appropriate engineer to resolve failures taking into account the SLA’s and skill sets of the engineer.
- Current or previous Service Desk / Call Centre, Customer Support, Help Desk experience.
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- An interest in I.T. Networking or Telecoms support highly desirable.
- ITIL Aware
- ITSM Tools Service Now
- NVQ Customer Service
Monday to Friday 37.5 hour rota within 7am 7pm, with occasional Saturday
This company is a large employer and investor in people and provides ongoing training and a structured career path and fully comprehensive benefits package for more information please apply or call ASAP.
Service Desk Jobs, IT Service Management Jobs, ITIL Jobs, IT Support Jobs.