1st Line Service Desk Analyst, 1st Line Support, ITIL, ServiceNow, Incident resolution, Service Requests, 1st Line.
Leading IT Services Group are currently recruiting for several 1st Line Service Desk Analysts to join their busy IT Service Desk in Birstall near Leeds. This is a fantastic opportunity for a service-minded individual with 6-18 months IT Service Desk experience who is looking for their next exciting role.
As the 1st Line Service Desk Analyst you will provide support for incident resolution and service requests reported to the IT Service Desk. Responsibilities include initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of incidents and service requests. You will need to meet and exceed SLA’s and KPI’s to ensure exceptional service is delivered.
Skills & Experience:
- 6-18 months working in an IT Service Desk function, preferably within a larger organisation
- Working to, and consistently meeting SLA’s and KPI’s
- Using IT Service Management software for recording, managing and resolving Incidents & Service Requests
- Understanding of and experience of using ITIL processes for Incident & Problem management (desirable)
- Ability to clearly translate technical issues and solutions to non-technical audience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to build rapport with customers
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful company where the possibilities for development are endless. You will receive training and ongoing career development support to help you succeed, and not to mention you will be working in a fun and friendly environment with lovely colleagues. Several roles available, both day and night shifts.
If you are a 1st Line Service Desk Analyst looking for a great new role then please get in touch! Apply now for immediate consideration.
Service Desk Jobs, Service Desk Analyst Jobs, IT Service Management Jobs, ITIL, 1st Line Support Jobs.