Careers – IT Resourcer
Imperative People are an exciting, established (over 15 years) IT Recruitment Consultancy based at Cranfield Technology Park MK43 0BT. We operate within niche market IT specialisms such as Software Development, IT Infrastructure, Networking, Big Data, DevOps, and Cyber Security, delivering a professional, dedicated and consistent service to clients and candidates alike.
As a result of continuing growth, we are currently seeking an experienced Resourcer. This is a great opportunity to join a lively team where you will be supporting a Senior Consultant who provides both contract and permanent IT candidates.
Your main responsibilities will include supporting a Senior Recruitment Consultant in sourcing, screening and shortlisting candidates within the IT Sector.
- You will use job online boards, company database and various methods of advertising (social media/job boards) to attract candidates.
- Manage the selection process by carrying out detailed screening calls before presenting candidates to the Senior Consultant.
- Maintain the company database, setting jobs up, posting adverts.
- Arrange interviews for shortlisted candidates and provide constructive feedback to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Supporting with other duties when necessary
- 6 months recruitment experience - ideally in the IT sector
- Wants to progress to become an 360 IT Recruitment Consultant
- Good work ethic – needs a sense of urgency with clients and candidates
- Wants to learn and progress
- Good sense of humour
- Happy to work in pressurised environment
- Computer literate Word Excel
Full-time. Salary dependent on experience £16000 - £20000 per annum.
Please contact Luke Quinn or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org